Monday, December 6, 2010

Selena Gomez Reveals Christmas Plans

Selena Gomez has revealed that she is looking forward to spending Christmas with her family.

The 'A Year Without Rain' star told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show that she would be "disconnecting" at home in Texas over the festive season.
"I always get time off no matter how busy I am," she said. "My mom's favorite word is to say no! So she says no to a lot of things!"
When asked if her family have any specific holiday traditions, the singer replied: "Just food! We just like being together. I like eating and cooking and just being with my family."
As for what she wants this year, she said: "Nothing. I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world. I didn’t ask for anything."

SOURCE: http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a291735/selena-gomez-reveals-christmas-plans.html

No comments:

Search This Blog

Popular Post!