Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Selena "Wizards Ending Is The Hardest Thing I've Had To Do"


 Selena Gomez says saying goodbye to Wizards Of Waverly Place will be the "hardest thing" she'll ever have to do.The 18-year-old singer and actress - who wants a non-famous boyfriend - will complete her time on the show at the end of the current season. And the Monte Carlo star admits she's likely to cry her eyes out when it comes to leaving her character Alex Russo behind. "That’s going to be the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do," Selena told Latina magazine. "It’s hard for me to say goodbye after a season. "I cried when season three was over and people were like, ‘We’re going to be back, Selena.’ I am very sensitive," admitted Gomez, who says she doesn't like going on dates. Selena - who says she isn't perfect - revealed that ending the Disney show was entirely down to the storylines and was not the decision of the actors.

"I figure because my older brother on the show is going off to college and my younger brother is going through puberty, that the show isn’t necessarily going to have anywhere to go after that," she added.

SOURCE: http://www.omgmusic.com/news/selena-gomez-wizards-ending-is-the-hardest-thing-ive-had-to-do



No comments:

Search This Blog

Popular Post!