Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sterling Knight Talks about Demi


Sterling Knight told E! News about costar Demi Lovato: 'She's doing well. She's in good spirits. I didn't want to bother her too much because I want her to get her rest. I know she's been overworked for a long time. I'm hoping she stays strong and gets through it. You'd rather nip it in the bud sooner than later.


I know she's been real busy, almost entirely too busy for any human being, let along a 17-year-old girl. It's nice that she's handling her stuff.' On Sonny With A Chance: 'We have a little contingency plan going on. We're going to have some fun doing some sketch comedy. It's exciting because it's going to be a different kind of turn for the show.

SOURCE: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b212003_demi_lovato_shes_in_good_spirits_says.html

No comments:

Search This Blog

Popular Post!