Thursday, November 18, 2010

Miley, "it's kind of cool that the AMAs are happening"


Miley Cyrus has revealed that she felt embarrassed filming kissing scenes with actor Kevin Zegers because she works alongside his girlfriend.

The singer had to kiss the Dawn of the Dead star during the music video for Rock Mafia's single 'The Big Bang'.

Cyrus told E! News: "There's a pretty cool kissing scene in 'The Big Bang' which is pretty funny because Kevin is actually the boyfriend of someone that works very closely with me. So there was definitely a little awkwardness since she was on set, or whatever."

However, the 17-year-old explained that she felt happy performing the scenes with someone she likes.

She said: "I think it's kind of cool that it's someone that I know and that I really like."

Cyrus also spoke of her excitement at being able to celebrate her 18th birthday next Tuesday among her friends, as the American Music Awards this Sunday means that they will be close by.

She added: "For my birthday this year, I'm just gonna have everyone that I really love be able to hang out. I don't always get to see everyone so it's kind of cool that the AMAs are happening, so everyone will actually be in town for my birthday, which will be pretty cool."

SOURCE: http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a288644/miley-cyrus-had-to-kiss-friends-lover.html

No comments:

Search This Blog

Popular Post!