Sunday, June 13, 2010

Selena Gomez "I’m not into the partying scene"


Selena Gomez did an interview with The Mirror:
On deciding to be an actress at age 7: "I think a lot of kids that age are like, 'I want to be an astronaut. I want to do this or that', but I knew that’s what I really wanted to do. I think you can be a lot more fearless with those decisions when you’re younger. My mom kept me in school as long as possible, so I got that kind of normality growing up. Actually, a lot of the kids made fun of me because my first job was on a kids’ show they all watched, Barney And Friends, but I still enjoyed acting, I didn’t let that stop me." Selena started wearing her purity ring at age 12. One time a photographer tried to persuade her to crawl over a bed towards the camera provocatively ‘like a cat’. On the paparazzi: "Whenever I go out of town they follow me, when I’m at home in LA sometimes they give me space. I don’t like it at all, but it comes with the job. I’m pretty boring for a teenager really. I just like to do normal things and I’m not into the partying scene. My job’s so crazy that in my free time I just like to stay in and watch movies." On life: "In my world there’s a lot of things available to me. But I think having some sense of authority in my life reminds me I’m just a kid."

No comments:

Search This Blog

Popular Post!