Friday, June 4, 2010

Miley, " I’m probably just going to go to the beach"



Miley talks about her future 18th party!
'I hope I can just have a frickin’ break. Because I haven’t had time, even a week to chill. So I’m probably just going to go to the beach or something.

I’ll take about 10 of my friends with me and hang out with the people I never really get to see. A lot of my friends, they work, and I’m in the business too so I’ll make sure we carve out some time so we can relax.

You’ve got to get out of California generally, you’ve got to go to a different country. I like to travel, so I don’t really vacation in the states. I’m there all the time, I live in California. So I don’t want California to be my vacation.'

On her job: 'I just get to travel so much. Not many people my age get to travel all around the world and there some people who never get to see as many places as I have at 50.

I’ve got to experience so many different places and I always do try to carve out a little bit of time when I do travel. I don’t want to look back and say ‘I’ve been there’, when I’ve never actually been there.'

No comments:

Search This Blog

Popular Post!